Solar for Residential
Are you looking to install solar panels on your home, business or farm?
Maximise your energy efficiency and minimise costs by installing panels, inverters and cables that are tested and proven to perform in Queensland conditions. Many generic and foreign alternatives are unable to withstand the demands of the state’s heavy rain and extreme heat. Don’t waste money on equipment that isn’t built for local conditions.
At Horan and Bird we’ve developed Queensland’s first Renewable Energy Centre. Here, our R&D team continuously studies power output from varying solar panels and combinations. As a result of our research, we know how to optimise your power output based on your roof type, property direction and other key factors.
Horan & Bird are four time winners of Master Electricians Solar Installers of the Year and specialise in the right solar solutions for Queensland. Whether you’re still learning about the benefits of solar power, weighing up your options or are ready to buy – we’re here to help you along the way.
High Quality Systems
The team at Horan & Bird are highly trained to ensure the right system is sized for your home or business. The quality of the solar panels, Inverters and mounting equipment can make a big difference on how your system performs over the next 15 years. We make sure the equipment is suited to Queensland’s harsh conditions and are sourced by industry leading manufacturers.
High Quality Installations
Our Installers are qualified Master Electricians and have installed thousands of Solar systems throughout cyclonic regions. The team are constantly trained to ensure your solar system is installed to maximise performance.
The company has certifications in:
GO SOLAR: PAY $0 FOR THE SYSTEM*
We’re making solar more accessible by removing the cost of a solar system so you can start enjoying the benefits of going solar sooner.
How does it work?
- STEP ONE: We’ll have one of our Horan & Bird Solar Specialists look at your situation – they’ll make sure it’s the right solution for your energy usage and check that your home is solar ready.
- STEP TWO: You can choose a contract period that suits you – with 7, 10 or 15 year terms available.
- STEP THREE: If you decide to go ahead, you’ll enter into a Solar agreement and we’ll lock in a low solar contract rate^.
- STEP FOUR: Once all that’s sorted, you will have the solar system installed at a time that suits by Horan and Bird.
- STEP FIVE: From then on, you’ll start paying for the solar power you generate at the low energy rate.
What does solar ready mean?
Being solar ready means that your property is suitable for installation of our solar system. Generally, we can give you an idea over the phone, but we won‘t know until we visit your property.
* You may incur other costs in order for your property to be solar ready (such as electrical works, cabling or roof repairs).
^ Solar energy rate is subject to charge of CPI annually and change in law. Approved Purchases only.
We offer our consumers only the best quality, tested and trusted products that deliver optimum lifetime performance. You can rely on us to make sure you’ll enjoy large reductions in your electricity bills for the long-term.