Do you require repairs to your solar panels on your home, business or farm?
Ensuring your solar system is working efficiently is imperative for you to reap the full benefits of solar. Over time, solar systems can encounter reliability problems. Having an experienced and trusted repairer is essential to ensure your solar system is back up and operating as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Horan and Bird are very experienced in Electrical and Solar and are Four Time Winners of Master Electricians of the Year and Solar Installers of the Year.
We have good experience with dealing with the below brands.
Panels: Trina, Yingli, Q Cells, Suntech, Phono, C Sun, Jinko, CSG, German Solar, LDK, JA Solar plus many others.
Inverters: ABB/Aurora, SMA, Delta, Fronius, Schneider, Growatt, Zever, JFY plus many others.
What’s included in our Solar Repair Service?
- A licensed electrician will visit your premises to inspect and perform minor repairs of your Solar PV system, for a low upfront fee of $179.#
- A technical diagnosis and rectification of any faults found using minor consumable parts*
- A no obligation quote will be provided if the system cannot be repaired by using minor consumable parts.
- A detailed site visit report including diagnosis and recommendations.
- A 12-month warranty on workmanship and minor consumables for peace of mind.
High Quality Installations and Repairs
Our Installers are qualified Master Electricians and have installed thousands of Solar systems throughout cyclonic regions. The team are constantly trained to ensure your solar system is installed to maximise performance.
The company has certifications in:
Speak with a Solar Specialist
Call us Mon to Fri 8 am – 5 pm AEST Call 1300 467 262
* 1st site visit diagnosis will be limited to a maximum of 1 hour and will include repairs that can be completed immediately using minor consumable parts.
Additional costs will apply for any other repairs required. # Solar panel or inverter replacements are not available as part of the repair service.
HORAN & BIRD ENERGY Pty Ltd ABN 18 608 235 721 – QLD Electrical Lic No: 79826. QLD licensed under Electrical Safety Act 2002 (No. 78711) and QBCC Act 1991 (No.1212318)